The consolidation between CarolinaMLS and North Carolina Mountains MLS is complete, everyone is now a Member Participant or Subscriber of CarolinaMLS!
Every member has complete access to every listing and every other member, no additional action is required.
Below is some helpful information for our newest members coming from the North Carolina Mountains MLS:
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. (CarolinaMLS) Subscriber Application: For individuals working for a member firm under the direction of a Designated Realtor®/broker-in-charge (BIC).
- CarolinaMLS Member Participant Application: For individuals opening their own firm and who have been designated by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC) as a broker-in-charge (BIC).
- CarolinaMLS Waiver Request: For Realtors® who meet at least one of the seven criteria to be eligible for a waiver of the service. The form must be signed by the agent’s Member Participant.
- Transfer Request Form: For existing members transferring between firms.
- Team Request Form: For Member Participants to request a new team ID, and add or remove teammates. Please refer to the Teams and Assistants policy for further information.