– Fulfills NAR Code of Ethics Requirement
– Fulfills GRI Designation Requirement
– Fulfills Workforce Housing Specialist
– 4 Hours CE Available
Date: July 19, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Instructor: Stephanie Walker
Location: Land of the Sky Assn. of REALTORS
37 Montford Ave.
Asheville, NC 28801
YOU WILL LEARN:
• Ethical obligations to both your clients
and fellow REALTORS®
• The various Articles and Standards of
Practice contained within the REALTOR®
Code of Ethics
• When to involve qualified professionals to
avoid unauthorized practice of law
• Legal compliance statutes and rules
• Provisions of the Code of Ethics and
state and federal statutory requirements
• Gain knowledge of disclosure and
applicable laws in the area of Fair
Housing, the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA), Antitrust laws, etc.
CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee, less $35 service fee will be refunded if notice of cancellation is given at least three
days prior to the course offering. No refunds will be made after this cutoff date.
TRANSFERS: Students may transfer from one course to another if a scheduling conflict should arise. The first transfer
is free of charge; all subsequent transfers for the same course will be assessed a $25 administration fee.
CONTACT: Savanna Tandski | firstname.lastname@example.org | 336.808.4239