At Home With Diversity (AHWD) is a NAR certification program designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry. Since 1998, the At Home With Diversity program has prepared over 20,000 REALTORS® to work effectively with and within today’s increasingly diverse pool of home-buyers.
The At Home With Diversity Course teaches REALTORS® how to:
- Assess and understand attributes of diversity in local markets and their impact on the real estate industry.
- Understand basic competencies to earn the confidence of potential buyers and sellers, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, handicaps, familial status, or national origin.
- Build a business plan that minimizes risk and successfully services all types of clients.
When: April 25, 2019
Cost: $50 includes AHWD Course, CE Credit, lunch & a Great time together with friends
Where: LOTSAR Classroom
Class starts promptly at 9:00 AM Through 5:00 PM
There is a one-time application fee of $75 to become AHWD® certified. No annual dues required.
AHWD Certification Benefits
- At Home With Diversity Certification certificate of achievement
- Updated education records on nar.realtor and NRDS directory listings
- Official At Home With Diversity Certification pin
- Congratulatory letter from the National Association of REALTORS®
- Exclusive access to At Home With Diversity marketing tools and resources
- Networking and referral opportunities in the official At Home With Diversity Certification Holders Facebook group