ABC’S OF FINANCING
• Fulfills Graduate REALTOR Institute Requirement
• Fulfills Workforce Housing Specialist Certificate Requirement
• 4 Hours of CE Available
Date: October 16, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: 37 Montford Ave.
Asheville, NC 28801
CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee, less $35 service fee will be refunded if notice of cancellation is given at least three days prior to the course offering. No refunds will be made after this cutoff date.
TRANSFERS: Students may transfer from one course to another if a scheduling conflict should arise. The first transfer
is free of charge; all subsequent transfers for the same course will be assessed a $25 administration fee.
CONTACT: Savanna Tandski | email@example.com | 336.808.4239
YOU WILL LEARN:
• Financing options that are available for your clients
• How to help buyers evaluate loan programs and find what best suits their needs
• How to help sellers evaluate their property conditions
• How to guide clients through the financing of an Offer to Purchase contract
• Down payment programs open to move — up buyers AND 1st-time home buyers
• The recent CFPB mandated changes to the loan closing process that could impact your real estate closings
• The renovation loans, energy-efficient loans and 203(k) loans
• Unique city/state homebuyer programs available across the state